|Voltage||230 V AC|
|Features||High Sensing Range|
|Material of Bucket||Mild Steel|
|Application||Missing Bucket Detection Safety Switch|
SMARTsaa has developed Missing Bucket Detector for Bucket Elevator.
These sensors find application on bucket elevator to detect missing buckets. As the bucket elevator speed is constant the time gap between two passing bucket is also constant.
Extended range proximity sensors are mounted on the side of the casing. The bucket when passes in front of the sensor a pulse is generated.
The sensor gives command to a pulse evaluation circuit. When the time between two passing buckets exceeds a control action is generated.
- Supply: 10-30 V DC
- O/P: PNP or NPN, NO + NC
- Load current: 200 mA
- Size: Rectangular Block type with mounting bracket and gasket
- Object sensed: Any Ferromagnetic minimum size 150 x 150 x 2 mm
- Sensing Range: Up to 80 mm
- Max operating frequency: 100 Hz
- Operating Temp: 70 degree cent
- Enclosure: ABS Plastic, IP 67
- Supply: 230 V AC
- O/P: 2 C/O Relay Contact
- Contact rating : 5 Amp resistive at 230 V AC
- Enclosure: Cat Al , IP 65
- With pulse gap adjustment potentiometer