|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Piece|
|Mounting Type||Panel Mounting Timer|
|Usage/Application||Jet Puse Sequenting|
|Rated Voltage||230 V AC|
|Number Of Channels||8, 10, 16|
|Rated Current||5 Amp|
SMARTsaa offers Bag Filter Controller Solid State Sequential Timer, without Digital Display. This is designed to control the cleaning cycle of On-Line Bag Filters with adjustable ON, OFF & Pause Timing. It is available in various models to suit different output requirements viz. Triac Output and Relay Output.
Custom Built Timer Panels are also available, which are designed as per customer specification.
Bag Filter Timers are used in De-Dusting and Process Bag House in various industries such as: Aluminum, Asbestos, Carbon Black, Clay, Detergent, Gypsum, Limestone, Saw Dust, Steel / Sponge Iron, Solvent Extraction, Non-ferrous, Baggase Dust, Cement, Food Grain Handling, Fly Ash, Iron Ore, Sugar, Chemicals, Fertilizers, Flour, Tea, Ceramic, Coal, Paint Pigments, Milk Powder, Soda Ash, Battery Industries, Wood, Spices etc.
· State of the art, Solid State Design.
· Facility of working through D.P. mode, which enhances Bag life
· It accepts DP switch potential free contact input directly, hence saves PLC Digital Input.
· Designed to reduce the consumption of compressed air, hence reduction in electricity consumption
· Solenoid is energized at Zero Crossing of AC cycle to reduce solenoid inrush current. This improves solenoid and timer life.
· Separate terminals for solenoid phase and neutral connections, hence no need of separate junction box
· Surge suppressors are provided to protect output circuit from high voltage surge generated during solenoid operation
· Inputs to the timer are potential free contacts from D.P. Switch and Remote on command from PLC. Remote ON command Potential Signal input is available optionally
· Operating sequence can be started or stopped from Remote location or through PLC / DCS system
· Manual Purging Facility
· Sequence Termination Facility at any desired channel
· Adjustable ON Time, OFF Time & PAUSE Time. PAUSE time is optional, which provides the time gap required for building Air Pressure
· Control Supply 110V AC or 230V AC
· Triac Output voltage is same as the Control Supply, different O/P voltage : Optional
· Timer (Supply) ON or Purging ON Feedback Facility
· Different models, suitable for 8, 16, 18 & channel
· Sheet Steel, IP-55 grade enclosure, suitable for Field Mounting. IP-65 grade Enclosure available optionally
Reviewed by 2 Users
Most Relevant Reviews